Tunjukkan Potensi Terbaik Kamu
Home Credit Indonesia selalu mencari kandidat berbakat untuk bergabung bersama kami.
Bergabunglah bersama tim inovatif kami untuk mengubah cara dunia berbelanja.
HRIS Senior Specialist
- +2 years in-depth experience managing various HRIS and compensation programs
- Proficiency with Sunfish, SAP or other HRIS and web-based compensation and talent management tools preferred.
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required.
- Highly organized with ability to m anage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems.
System Optimization :
- Analyze and report the need for system enhancement or customization. • Support the implementation/maintenance of various modules within SAP.
- Data entry/maintenance into the HRIS system and assure data integrity of HR information globally.
- Recommend changes to current processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS, and take the lead as a project manager to implement these changes (i.e. onboarding and exits, org charts, employment changes, performance management, recruitment, etc.).
- Work closely and collaboratively with Benefits Administration in ensuring open enrollment system functionality meets the needs of the organization and reflects the accuracy of the benefits renewal rates and policy
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual senior leadership meetings.
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data. Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end users. Audits and Compliance
- Develop a regular monthly audit schedule to review the integrity of data in the HRIS system and databases.
- Serve as the primary liaison for annual data testing and auditing for HR team and other compliance requirements.
- Regularly interface with vendors and benefit brokers to resolve employee questions and claims. • Administer and manage all new hire data verification, validation and adjustment. • Manage employment verification requests
- Assist in management of performance review systems globally