Tunjukkan Potensi Terbaik Kamu
Home Credit Indonesia selalu mencari kandidat berbakat untuk bergabung bersama kami.
Bergabunglah bersama tim inovatif kami untuk mengubah cara dunia berbelanja.
Senior Data Scientist
IT and Software
- Master / Bachelor in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or related fields.
- 3+ years experience developing Production-grade machine learning models.
- Strong programming skills (Python, R, or Java preferred).
- Deep understanding of various machine learning techniques; the statistics behind the algorithm, data sampling, feature engineering, hyperparameter tuning, exploratory analysis, etc.
- Able to converse in English fluently.
- 2+ years of experience with programming language (Python, R, Java, etc).
- 2+ years of experience with machine learning frameworks (scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, caret, etc).
- 1+ years of experience with Big Data platform (HDFS, Hive, S3, Spark).
- Knowledge of specific domain such as Credit Scoring, Risk Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Fraud Prevention, etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Service, etc).
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, etc).
- Passionate about data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Crave for new technologies/algorithms with fast learning and understanding process.
- 'No wall can stop me' behavior.
Data Scientist is one of key-role in Big Data Team. Candidate is expected to provide consultation on how to build machine learning ecosystem for financing company, come up with ideas how machine learning can help business, conduct end-to-end lifecycle process of machine learning models, communicate technical ideas and result to non-technical users in written & verbal forms, and strengthen the knowledge inside and outside the team.
- Work with data engineers to built ecosystem for machine learning.
- Work on machine learning models that would have an immediate and massive impact on the business.
- Utilize enormous amount of data, both unstructured and structured data.
- Share knowledge to the team and outside team.
- Passionate to solve real-world problems using machine learning techniques.
- Work with local and HQ data engineers to built ecosystem for machine learning.
- Work with other departments to generate business ideas, consult for predictors, and present the result of research.